Seeking a Lotus Notes Developer with Java experience for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Austin, TX
The client needs a candidate with strong Lotus Notes experience and a sound understanding of Java. The client has both Lotus Notes and Java projects they need assistance with immediately. This would be a great opportunity for a Lotus Notes Developer who would like to do more Java programming.
The candidate will independently research, design, and develop complex computer software systems based on customer requirements.
The candidate must: communicate effectively with the team and internal customers to understand the requirements and provide solutions to those requirements, multitask between new development projects and production support, understand development methodologies, and provide exceptional customer service.
• Must have large complex software development experience.
• Minimum 5+ years experience in analysis, design, and development of Lotus/Domino applications.
• Must have Java/J2EE applications development experience
• Specific development skills required are: Java/J2EE, Lotus Script, Lotus Formula Language, SQL, Java Script, HTML, ODBC, Visual Basic, VBA, Crystal Reports.
• Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL with Transaction Management.
Nice to have Qualifications:
• Experience with Lotus Administrative client.
• Experience with DB2 Database.
• Experience with WebSphere
• Experience with iSeries
• Experience in building Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Services.
• Experience with Struts, Spring, Hibernate