Allied Consultants is seeking an experienced project manager to support the full life cycle development of a contract management and grants system. This solution will be a custom developed application and will be based on a framework designed and developed by another governmental entity. The project management candidate will be responsible for:
• Creation and maintenance of the project management plan
• Creation of status reports and presentations for executives
• Identification and management of technical resources
• Facilitation and conducting of requirements definition sessions
• Creation of requirements documentation
• Support of the development of detailed design specifications
• Oversight and management of technical enhancements and modifications to the software
• Oversight and management of the implementation of the solution.
The project management candidate must have the following experience:
• 8 years of project management experience over custom developed software applications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Training and experience in Project Management and the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience managing complex application systems development project
• Experience overseeing the development of web based technology projects
• Prefer experience with financial, budget, grants or similar systems
• Prefer public sector experience
• Prefer PMP Certification
Allied Consultants offers its family of consultants excellent rates, a local support staff, and an attractive benefits package which includes medical insurance (employee premiums paid 100%), life insurance, a matching 401(k) plan and a cafeteria plan.
Candidates selected for interview may be required to undergo criminal background checks and a drugs screen in accordance with Federal and State Law. Offers of Employment are contingent on a successful background check
Allied Consultants is an equal opportunities employer.